Thursday, June 30, 2022 by William Suit | Uncategorized
The new school year is just a few weeks away. With its approach, Pedal Point Music is releasing the details of the updated calendars, policies and procedures for the instructors on July 1st. Watch your email for the announcement. In the meantime, take a few minutes to watch the video above that explains the updates.
With the new year comes a new way of keeping track of your lessons through the parent/student portal. This easy tool has a wealth of resource. It will also serve to assist you with canceling and rescheduling lessons.
You can cancel and reschedule an upcoming lesson online without having to contact your instructor.
(Jackson and Will are currently using this feature.)
It’s easy! Just follow these steps:
1. Log into your account at https://www.pedalpointmusic.com/Parent-Student-Login . You will see the home page. This is a quick view of upcoming lessons, lesson notes, account balances, etc.
2. Click on the lesson you wish to cancel.
3. Click on the word “cancel.” A confirmation popup will appear. You can leave a note here if you wish.
4. Click "yes" to cancel your lesson.
5. If it is more than 24 hours before your lesson, you will be issued a makeup credit.
6. You may now click on the calendar tab and find an available timeslot for the makeup. Makeup lessons are not guaranteed and must be scheduled within 2 weeks of the cancellation, or they are forfeited. Remember that cancellations made less than 24 hours before the lesson are not eligible for a makeup lesson.
Pedal Point Music believes parents and students will find that using this feature will make the process of cancellation/rescheduling a bit easier and give them more time to deal with other things. This is just another way we are making it easier for your to enjoy music lessons with us at Pedal Point Music.
We look forward to a GREAT year!